Like I said.
I agree, I was at the Norton vs. Powell Valley game, and I heard a lot of it from both sides as I was walking around. So dont try to act like its just us "backwards rednecks" or something.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
You just don't get it.Pound would have improved more this year if the coaches would make some of them practice everyday.And if they don't practice then they don't play.What you get from them on Friday night is what you got from them in practice.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Wow, this forum used to be so much better. All of this stated above is junk. Period. At the end of the day, Pound is having a really bad year. Every coach that is on the staff this year was also on the 6-4 team last year. It makes no difference at all. At the end of the day the players are the ones playing on Friday nights, and almost every friday night they are getting outplayed. Not because lack of coaching, or lack of numbers. But hey here's a crazy idea. Maybe the other team that they are playing that Friday night are just flat out better than them. Wow, that's just a crazy idea. I wish this forum would just vanish. There is no point to it at all. Anybody can get on here and put there 2 cents in. At the end of the day noone is anymore right than the other person but yet we all continue to argue over the stupidest things. WOW!
We all have opinions good or bad no matter what the topic is about. Guess what else, this is a message board where all types of opinions are stated. I don't see where this topic about Pound is any different than any other post made about any other school. So for you to say this board used to be so much better, better in what way? Hasn't this board always been about different ones opinions and ideas? It doesn't matter who is right or who is wrong either, it is a message board with all the above.
I don't think that anyone from Pound disputes what you say about we have the same coaching as last year and Pound had a better season with a 6-4. For the most part our team is young and inexperienced so therefore a more mature team will not make the mistakes that we have this year.
Many things come into factor involving a game especially when you are on the losing end. Ever heard of being out coached, or the players just don't have heart, or they just don't have much experience they are still young, the backfield just don't have a line to lead them, or I've done my part it is up to the players to do the rest, or that RB isn't fast enough or he's overrated, or the recievers just can't cover, the QB isn't throwing it fast enough, or the line just sucks. I've heard all this to the point to where I am sick. Who's to blame? Who's is going to step up and take responsibility? Where does it start? How do you start a great program and build on it? Should discipline play a part in building a program? You tell me so I will know please. I am not pointing fingers here, I just want some real answers to what is going on?
To the ones who blame all the coaches: at what time or for what reasons can you determine when it is a coaching fault?
To the ones who blame the players: Just how much should a freshman,sophmore know, how many mistakes is too much, what is a good example for a leader to show, is missing practices a good idea especially with no dr.excuse, can we the players trash talk one another through the week and then act like a team on Friday, or how about hey my mom/dad says we lost last week because of our line up front.
Who is at fault?? Both coaches and players.
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, this forum used to be so much better. All of this stated above is junk. Period. At the end of the day, Pound is having a really bad year. Every coach that is on the staff this year was also on the 6-4 team last year. It makes no difference at all. At the end of the day the players are the ones playing on Friday nights, and almost every friday night they are getting outplayed. Not because lack of coaching, or lack of numbers. But hey here's a crazy idea. Maybe the other team that they are playing that Friday night are just flat out better than them. Wow, that's just a crazy idea. I wish this forum would just vanish. There is no point to it at all. Anybody can get on here and put there 2 cents in. At the end of the day noone is anymore right than the other person but yet we all continue to argue over the stupidest things. WOW!
[/ QUOTE ]well you know what? Its a message board, the whole point is so people can put in their 2 cents, voice their opinions(whatever they may be) on whatever subjects on here. I am yet to see a message board that is opinion free.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
Do you or did you play for Pound?Are you one of those who get to sit on the bench and not practice?If so I can understand why you feel this is all junk.Yes it is the same coaches from last year and we do have kids that in time will improve.But you can't sit and tell me that it's not the coaches fault for letting them play on friday because it's game time with no or hardly any practice.And I do think that I have said before that I don't blame it all on the coaches.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
any of ya ever heard the expression "it's not good to air your dirty laundry in public". nearly all of the time it causes more problems than it solves....makes matters worse to be exact.
and if i'm not mistaken bm5 was one of pounds top player in several sports last year, so don't criticize him for his opinion when you don't want criticized for yours.
You are probably right, the best thing to do is just not say anything else.
My comments to him were based solely on this board is where we all make opinions, same as he did in the baseball thread on Pound's coach. He stated his opinion like he did in this one as well.
Yes he was a player for pound last year and he was a great player in all sports. Wish he along with alot of Pound's players would have held back and be with us this year too.
To start I was not tyring criticize him.Am sorry if it was taken that way.Just ask was practice not a big part of football?Like him I am just expressing my opinion as many other do also.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Bookmarks